Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Few Steps Closer...

Well, one week from today I will already be in the airplane on the way home (HOPEFULLY, the last two times I have flown LTU from Germany there have been delays... but both of those other times were out of Düsseldorf, not Munich, so we'll hope for the best...) and will have about seven hours left of the flight.

Right now I am living with my mate, Lea, the Australian. hi world! (says Lea). We started packing up her stuff today. Yesterday and today I got all my money back from Studierendenwerk. Tonight we are going to the Extrablatt *tear* one last time to say good-bye to everyone (for now, muahahaha). It sucks today because the weather was so nice this morning and GUESS WHAT, now it's raining. FABULOUS! My hair's going to frizz like crazy, just like at home, ha ha...

Yeah and tomorrow? We don't know yet.

Peace out, ya'll.

1 comment:

Maria said...

yes, one week from today, I will be at Ft. Meyers waiting for you. I do hope flight is on time, but the weather here sucks, so who knows?!

Hello, Lea! Come visit some day! :-)